Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend at the Mall

Last Saturday, my family and some relatives went to SM City North to stroll and shop. We first checked out Hello Kitty Land at the Block. The life size Hello Kitties are so adorable that's why people couldn't resist to take pictures of/with them! 



After the cuteness overload. We headed to the dept. store to shop! I bought some gifts for my baby nephew and niece and also bought myself a pair of flat shoes. It's actually on sale at Php 399 only for 2 flats already. My cousin and I shared each pairs, so I only had to pay around Php 199. Trying to be a smart shopper! :)  It's pretty plain, though, so I'm thinking of embellishing it. What do you think?



There are lots of good stuff to buy but I only brought enough money with me and had so little time. Anyway, I'll be going back there soon as I haven't completed my Christmas gift list yet.

The day after, we dropped by SM Megamall to meet-up with my sister. We only did a bit of window shopping and just ate dinner before heading home. It was the first time I've tried Manang's Chicken (Pinoy version of chicken BonChon) and I liked it. 



Look at the sparkly Christmas lights, so beautiful. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment