Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Goodbyes Are Not For Me

It's been a week since my sister and nephew left to live permanently in Boston. Miles and miles away from us. I've been missing them so bad that I get really excited whenever I see a status update/message from them on Facebook. But it's nothing compared to them being here. I miss my 4-year old nephew, Nathan. He's the most naughty and hyper kid I've ever known. I recall my sister's message to us just the other day, that he was being a bully on the playground the other day, pushing other kids and shouting "go away!" at them. But he's one sweet boy, too. Specially if you have been treating him nice. I remember he would always call me to watch his favorite cartoons with him. Or when he wanted me to cook or buy food for him. Most of the time, I looked after him and took care of him that's why I've been missing him this a lot. Even though he always made my blood boil and gave me headaches I still love that little guy to bits. In fact, almost everybody in the neighborhood adores Nathan that it was also hard for them to see him go. I don't know if I'll ever be used to Nathan not being here because he brings a totally different feeling inside the house. It almost feels empty now minus him. 


Part of me is sad that we won't be all together for too long, but part of me is also happy because I know it's what's best for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment