Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Something New and Some Things to Look Forward to

Oh my, this blog has been untouched for two months! I just got really busy with my freelance gigs and some other stuff, that's why. Anyway, I opened a shop on Etsy. Yay! I sell my premade logo designs there. So if you're in need of a new logo for your business or want to rebrand, but you're on a budget, then please have a look at doodledhearts. I only sell OOAK or One Of A Kind logos, meaning, each will never be resold again after it's been sold on my shop. I also do custom logos by request.




On another note, we will be spending a month on Singapore this August. Another yay! :D My uncle decided to celebrate his 60th birthday there with his family, me, my mom and some of our relatives. We'll stay separately at our two uncles' houses who resides there. Although they will only be spending a few days in Singapore, but me and my mom will be staying for one month. Once again, our airfares are free! It will be my cousin's treat, I think. Just so you know, it's always our uncle(who lives there) who buys us plane tickets, otherwise we wouldn't be able to travel there. So I consider it as a big blessing that we get to travel there for free. Though, I'm planning to save up 'cos I want to surprise my mom for a day trip to Malaysia.  FYI, you can go there from Singapore just by bus. Cool, eh? I'm not really good in saving though, so I'm crossing my fingers! Excited to go back there and see how it looks like now after we went there last 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment